Being former IRS Agents, Managers and Instructors we have issued thousands of IRS Wage Garnishments and Bank Tax Levies as former IRS employees. We know exactly how to quickly get the tax levy released and get your case settled with the IRS.
1. We immediately send a power of attorney to the Internal Revenue Service letting them know we are now your tax representative so you will never have to speak to them.
2. I will make sure all your tax returns are filed correctly. If your tax returns are not current, the IRS can refuse to work your case and will not issue a release of a tax levy or not release frozen bank funds.
3. The IRS requires a current documented financial statement. I will secure a required 433-A or a 433-F (IRS financial statement), and verify the income and expenses and work out a settlement agreement. The IRS will require a closing settlement method for each case. This can be done within hours of getting a case.
4. I review with our clients how they want to settle their case. We get them an agreement based on their current financial needs and conditions.
5. The common settlement options are usually Hardships, Payments Agreements, or the filing of Offers in Compromise.
Get results today from frozen bank accounts. Get your tax levy released and your case settled.
Call me for a no-cost professional tax consult and speak directly to a certified tax professional.
All our work is guaranteed.